These pancakes are super easy to make and are sooooooooooooooooo tasty. You have to give them a try. We have a video on your Instagram showing us making them if you want to check it out.
Ingredients (Makes 6-7 Small Pancakes which is 2 servings)
2 pears – cored and cut into quarters
4 tablespoons of ground almonds (almond meal)
1 tablespoon of ground chia seeds
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Coconut oil for frying
(1) Heat some coconut oil in a pan over a medium to high heat.
(2) Put pears, eggs, cinnamon, chia seeds and ground almonds in a blender/nutribullet and blend till smooth.
(3) Once the pan is hot, pour enough pancake mix for 3 small pancakes into the pan and fry till the bottom has sealed.
(4) Flip the pancakes and fry the other side. This side won’t take as long to cook as the first side.
(5) Serve on their own or top with any of the following – Greek yoghurt, berries, flaked almonds, maple/agave syrup or more pears.
Nutrition (1 portion)
17g of protein
14g of fat
31g of carbs
7.5g of fibre
Contains 1/4 of your recommended daily calcium and iron intake